Holistic Doctor Webinars
Monthly 60-minute webinars that look at a wide range of health and wellbeing subjects. Members of our clinical team share lifestyle and holistic approaches you can apply right away.
Our webinars usually run on the last Wednesday of every month. Sign up for our Friends in Touch Newsletter to be kept up to date!
FREE for members of NCIM’s Wellbeing Hub and NCIM’s Scientific Network
£5 for non-members
Join our Wellbeing Hub to access recordings.
Next Webinar: Integrative Healthcare Updates
Wednesday 25 May 2022
NCIM recently had the opportunity to meet and listen to other world class leaders in Integrative Healthcare. Join Dr Elizabeth Thompson and Pauline Cox as they share their highlights with you.
Coming Up in 2022
- 29 June: Integrative Healthcare Updates
- 27 July: TBC
- 28 September: Fasting
- 26 October: Optimum Health in Later Life
- 30 November: Diabetes
Previous Holistic Doctor Webinars – available to watch on our Membership sites via these links:
- Chronic Pain
- Integrative Oncology – Using Mistletoe to Support Cancer Treatment
- Keeping Well in Winter
- Functional Medicine and its Place in an Integrative Healthcare Model
- An Integrative Approach to Long Covid
- NCIM and Weleda present ‘Arnica – Journey Down the Mountains’
- An Integrative Approach to Sleep
- An Integrative Approach to Brain Health
- An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care
- Building Resilience in 2021
- Men’s Health
- Ways to Develop Resilience – How to Support Mental Health and Wellbeing During these Challenging Times
- Supporting Vitality in Later Life
- A Holistic Approach to Fibromyalgia
- Mindfulness and the Menopause
- Sleep – What is it Good for? Absolutely Everything!
- Activating Health & Wellbeing with a Focus on Gut Health
Introducing Holistic Doctor
Our CEO and Lead Clinician, Dr Elizabeth Thompson, introduces our Holistic Doctor service and how it connects to a broad vision of healthcare approaches that can help you to take charge or your own wellbeing.