- This event has passed.
Integrative Healthcare Webinar: Nourishing Connections
September 27 @ 18:00 - 19:00
Cultivating a Healthy Relationship with Food
Integrative Healthcare Webinar
Date: Wednesday 27 Sep
Any questions? Please email
Who should come
Healthcare professionals, researchers and students wanting to learn more about evidence-based integrative approaches to healthcare. Members of the public with an interest in learning more about Integrative approaches to support their own health.
Reserve your free place
About the webinar
Anna Thomson, our lead Nutritional Therapist, will be talking to us about:
1. The connection between food, eating and emotions
2. Diet culture vs. intuitive eating
3. Identifying and challenging food rules
4. Mindful and respectful eating
5. Building sustainable and joyful eating habits
Once you book you’ll be sent some joining instructions which include a link to the webinar which takes place on Zoom.
As usual the webinar will be recorded and available for replay to our Members within one week.