Webinar 3: Planetary and Environmental Perspectives on COVID-19
May 15 @ 19:00 - 21:00£17.50
COVID-19: Resilient Systems and the Global Pandemic
Webinar 3: Planetary, Economic and Personal Health in the COVID-19 Era
Date: Friday 15 May 2020
Time: 7 – 9 pm
Cost: £17.50 or free if you sign up for our NCIM Integrative Health and Scientific Network
Join us for the last in the series of 2-hr webinars on personal, organisational and planetary health, investigating the role of Integrative Medicine (IM) in boosting resilience in ourselves and the planet. The global pandemic has created a crisis but also an opportunity to review economic and planetary health and to find a better balance for the Earth and for Ourselves.
Professor Trevor Thompson will be joined by Consultant Psychiatrist Dr Alan Kellas and Eco-Psychologists Rhonda Brandrick and Michéal Connors from Nature Academy, with Ciaran Mundy reimagining the world economy.
This event is for Healthcare Professionals, CAM practitioners and Researchers, Students and members of the public who want clinical and evidence-based updates within a broad vision of healthcare.
Webinar 3 Programme, Friday 15 May, 7.00 – 9.00 pm:
- Dr Elizabeth Thompson, NCIM CEO: Welcome Address
- Professor Trevor Thompson: Covid: destroyer and creator. 19 harsh sustainability lessons form the pandemic
- Michael Connors & Rhonda Brandrick: Nature and Health for All – A Global/Planetary Response to the Health, Ecological and Climate crises
- Dr Alan Kellas: Experiential journey into Green Care
- Ciaran Mundy: Reimagining the World Economy
- Dr Elizabeth Thompson – Closing Remarks