- This event has passed.
COVID-19: UNLOCKING LOCKDOWN – BOOSTING YOUR HEALTH AND IMMUNITY – FREE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR
May 13 @ 19:00 - 20:00FREE
COVID-19: UNLOCKING LOCKDOWN – BOOSTING YOUR HEALTH AND IMMUNITY
FREE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR WITH OUR HOLISTIC DOCTOR TEAM
WEBINAR 1: WEDNESDAY 13 MAY 2020, 7.00 – 8.00 PM
This event is for anyone who would like to learn more about Integrative Medicine and how it can support your health and immunity during this ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic. Come and meet our Holistic Doctor team, and explore the evidence for how integrative approaches to wellness such as Nature-Connection, Mindfulness and Nutrition can boost your resilience as we come out of lockdown.
Webinar 1 Programme, Wednesday 13 May, 7.00 – 8.00pm:
- Dr Elizabeth Thompson: IM and COVID-19 – Boosting Your Resilience
- Dr Sumi Chatterjee: Creating a Resilience Plan with a focus on Nutrition
- Dr Helen Thomas: Boosting Resilience through Movement and Nature-Connection
- Dr Duncan Still: Meditaton and Mindfulness – Creating your own Action Plan
- Question Time
- Dr Elizabeth Thompson: Closing Remarks
Please submit any questions you may have for our NCIM Holistic Doctor team to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 11 May.